The Location of The New Lumpinee boxing Stadium on Ram Inthra Road Anusawaree,Bang Khen, Bangkok. The Best way to the stadium ,You should go by BTS get off at Mor Chit station or go by MRT get off at Phahon Yothin station and then you should go by taxi to the Lumpinee Boxing Stadium.
Landscape :: 6 Ramintra Rd., Anusawaree Bangken Bangkok on 2600 square wa (1square wa = 4 square meter)
- Bus Line 34, 114, 185, 188.
- Bus (Air Conditioner) ปอ.34, ปอ.39, ปอ.42, ปอ.144, ปอ.185, ปอ.503, ปอ.520, ปอ.522, ปอ.523, ปอ.543
- Van Line ต.13, ต.42, ต.81, ต.82, ต.116.
- MRT Pink Line (Under construction)
OLD STADIUM (***Closed and move to new stadium***)
Lumpinee box stadium was established on the eighth of December, 1956. It ‘s one of Thailand ‘s seven standard boxing stadiums. It’s famous not only creating and producing leading Thai boxers but also promoting the arts of Thai boxing both domestically and internationally. Lumpinee Boxing stadium also produces many western boxers to become world Championship holders. For domestic activities, it encourages to produce career to the boxers, the promoters including presents entertainment to all who are interesting in this particular sports.
MISSION OR GOAL
- Lumpinee boxing stadium is the Royal Thai Army affairs in order to give services to the Royal Thai army officials and support various departments of the Royal Thai Army.
- Protect and promote the arts of Thai boxing to be the individual arts of the Thai people as U-DO of Japan and TEKWANDO of the Republic of South Korea.
- Upgrade careen for Thai and western boxers to be the permanent and firm one.
- Create the champion of the western boxers in order to promote the renown of the Thai nation.
- Co-operate with various Institutions which aim to the same goal.
1501.75 square wa (1square wa = 4 square meter) rented from the King's personal estate
Major General Prapart Jarusathean (Commander of the First Royal Guard Infantry Division)
- First Royal Guard Infantry Division responsible from December 8, 1957 to June 1, 1979.
- Royal Thai Army Affairs responsible from July 1, 1979 to present.
General Apirat Kongsompong
Lumpinee Boxing Stadium
Col. Vasan Phungsampao
Vice President (1)
Gen. Dethudom Nicharat
President of Lumpinee Boxing Stadium
Col. Kritsada Jindarat
Vice President (2)
Col. Thawatchai Siriparu
Assistant to President(1)
Col. Somsakun Vijitparb
Secretary – General
Col. Suporn Summa
Assistant to President(2)
Col. Dapsak Kongsamut
Director of Medical Affair
Col. Mongkol Butdawong
Director of Administration
Col. Sudket Cheunpirom
Director of Discipline and Preventive
Measure against Match-fixing
Col. Chamnan Jaitan
Director of Competition Management
Col. Pradit Im-Ros
Director of Foreign Affair
and Benefit Management
Col. Somkiat Thanomkum
Director of Public Relations
Col. Ekkachant Chanchaleom
Director of Technical
Director of Finance
Lieutenant Colonel Erb Seangrit
Dec 8, 1957 to June 1961
Lieutenant Colonel Teap Karnlerd
July 1961 to Oct 1961
Major General Jattawa Kunchitpadunpon
Oct 1961 to July 1968
Major General Prasert thammasiri
July 1968 to Oct 1972
Colonel Tongtem Popsuk
Oct 1972 to July 1975
Colonel Chy Ditchadeat
July 1975 to Nov 30, 1978
Major General Asanee Samutsean
Dec 1, 1978 to May 31, 1981
Major General Sawat Siripoan
June 1, 1981 to Sep 30, 1984
Major General Taveevit Niyomsean
Oct1, 1984 to Sep 30, 1987
Major General Charau Kongsuwan
Oct 1, 1987 to Sep 30, 1990
Major General Walrapong Sangwalratchchasub
Oct 1, 1990 to Dec 5, 1993
Lieutenant General Wat Kerdsawang
Dec 6, 1993 to Sep 30, 1997
Major General Wanchai Ninkeaw
Oct 1, 1997 to Sep 2001
Major General Anunsak Laksanalamai
Oct 2001 to 2004
Major General Pairoj Rattaprasert
2004 to Apr 2005
Major General Kittitud Bumnejpan
May 2005 to Oct 2007
Major General Theera Kraipanont
Nov 2007 to Oct 2008
Major General Chalermkiat Photongnak
Oct 2008 to Sep 2010
Major General Surakrai Jatumas
Oct 2010 to Sep 2014
Oct 2014 to May 2015
May 2015 to Sep 2015
Oct 2015 to Sep 2017
Oct 2017 to Oct 2018
Oct 2018 to Apr 2019
Gen. Dethudom Nicharat
Apr 2019 to Present
PRINCIPLES OF LUMPINEE STADIUM
- To manage and work according to government's policy.
- Part of the income from the Lumpinee Stadium must be donated for the benefit of the society.
- To develop Lumpinee Stadium into an internationally recognized stadium and to make Muay Thai known to the international community.
- To promote and create more international boxing champions.
- To co-operate with Thai Boxing Association to encourage Thai's boxer in receiving Olympic Gold Medal.
- To be sure that all promoters produce efficiency events and charge the ticket at the fair price.
- To develop good quality Muay Thai judging techniques with the same standard nationwide.
- To provide safety for the spectators including personal belongings and to prevent any cheating in the stadium.
- To co-operate with Thai Boxing Association, Rajadamnern Stadium, other stadiums, and institutions with the same purpose.
- To have well establish relationship with the mass communications and the people.
THE QUALITY OF LUMPINEE STADIUM PROMOTERS
- Must have good quality Muay Thai Camp and fighters under controlled.
- Must be willing to work hard.
- Must work for the interest of the boxing community.
- Must follow the stadium's policy.
- Must have the discipline of the military.
- Must match up compatible fighters and produce well to watch program at the fair price.
- Must have good human relation with those involved in boxing community.
- Must not tarnish the image of Lumpinee Stadiumin anyway.
- Must have love, unity, constructively within his attitude.
Reference : Book of "42 Year Lumpinee stadium" / www.lumpineemuaythai.com
Last update Friday July, 12 2019